Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple User Signature for each Company

By
deep
on 7/14/16, 2:11 AM 210 views

In Odoo9C:

I understand that the Signature for a user, is readily available under Preferences or in User Form, and it is specific to each user.

However in case of multiple companies, the need may arise to use different signature for different companies.

Say for example an UserA belongs to 2 different company namely CompanyABC & CompanyXYZ.

Now UserA wishes to have 2 different signature for each Companies.

I would like to know is this provision readily available in Odoo, which I would have overlooked it.

If not then I know, I should work on it, probably by using "fields.property" which is the last solution I have in my mind. If any other plz let me know.

Michel Antonise
On 10/18/16, 10:01 AM

Hi, 

I was wondering if and how you fixed this. I have a similar question but in V10.

Thanx

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/14/16, 2:11 AM
Seen: 210 times
Last updated: 10/18/16, 10:01 AM