This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

We have a small wholesale distribution company, Two Retail locations and planning to start our Ecommerce site. We wish to integrate all of them together.

I am still in ODOO trial mode and would need clarification on the following issues:

1. Can I have more than 1 POS system?  - a)WholesaleCo   b)Retail1   c)Retail2 and each having their own respective warehouses (which I created on ODOO) - every time i tried creating multiple POS for retail outlets- ODOO would hang.

2. I want certain user to have access to POS and Products of Retail1 outlet only unless given full access.

3. Do I need to create a separate Warehouse for Ecommerce site?.

4. Does it support Multiple currency? I tried doing it but wouldn't activate

Cheers

Fahim

Discard
Best Answer

hi, fahim

enable debug mode

just go to settings -> technical->record rule-> and the you search point of sale on the search bar

here iam changed the rule( company user can access the only given pos )

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Here you are the answers for your questions:

1- Yes you can have more than one POS and each having their own WH. There is no issue in creating POS in Odoo i have worked in many environment and its working like acharm.

2- You can do that by creating your own group and rules which do what you want exactely.

3- You don't need to create a separate warehouse for ecommerce and for more info refer to documentation:

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/11.0/ecommerce.html

4- Its support Multi-Currencies and you can activate it from setting of invoicing module.

Regards,

Waleed Mohsen

Discard