Odoo Help

Multiple POS does not create sequence for each company

By
Thierry Godin
on 12/5/13, 5:04 PM 2,953 views

Hi all,

I created several companies , each one has its own warehouse, own shop and own POS.

If I connect to POS as "admin" (company_id = 1), orders are ok. no problem.

But if I login OpenERP as another user (with rights), orders are not sent to OpenERP.

I investigated, and saw that orders are created by py function create_from_ui() (point_of_sale.py - line 490). this function calls create() at line 663.

Again, create() tries to retrieve POS sequence :

values['name'] = self.pool.get('ir.sequence').get(cr, uid, 'pos.order')

But there is only one sequence recorded for company_id = 1, so the function returns "False".

In fact there should be one sequence pos.order for each company, and one sequence pos.orderline for each company too.

I fixed this by duplicating sequences for each company. All works fine now (Thanks to Julius)

My question :

Why OpenERP does note create these sequences when creating a new POS ?

Is there something special to do ?

Regards

Martin Trigaux (mat)
On 8/26/14, 10:36 AM

Hello,

You are right, there was a bug in the sequence generation. This was fixed in version 8 (see pull request)

Thank you for the info

Thierry Godin
on 8/26/14, 10:52 AM
Mama
On 10/17/14, 4:36 PM

But how setting shop in Ovoo 8? I want connect with prestashop, but sale.shop key error

Nanie BE
On 10/17/14, 8:34 AM

Hello, 

I have the same case in order to create a purchase order with mutli-company. When I login with one company the purchase order was numbered but if I login with the other the purhase order was not numbered.

I found this link https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1010585 but I do not know where I insert this patch. 

Thanks

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/5/13, 5:04 PM
Seen: 2953 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM