Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple Invoice Layout Print

By
Marty Langen
on 1/15/14, 2:17 AM 1,512 views

I have two invoice layouts: account_print_invoice.rml and account_print_packingslip.rml (copied and renamed). I want to add second print action to Print button on invoice form. I duplicated invoice records in Reports and Action Bindings as per link here help.openerp.com/question/8237/multiple-invoice-layout/.

Now Invoice / Print button has two action: Invoice and Pickinglist, which is correct. THE PROBLEM is both print the same layout account_print_invoice.rml. I can not print the new account_print_pickinglist.rml. Why???

David Birchmier
On 12/27/14, 8:58 PM

I created a step by step guide with screenshots on how to do this using Odoo v8. I struggled with this for a long time (being new to Odoo myself) and I hope this guide will help save others the same frustration I went through.

Here's the guide to Create Multiple Invoice Templates in Odoo v8:
http://www.askmpa.com/creating-multiple-invoice-templates-in-odoo-v8/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/15/14, 2:17 AM
Seen: 1512 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM