Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple e-commerce shops in Odoo8?

By
Juan Formoso
on 2/3/16, 8:25 AM 346 views

I would like to know if it is possible to create an unique database with a lot of products with several e-commerce shops (each shop with its own domain). I put an example of what I want to make you understand this better:

I have an Odoo database with the products Sunflower and Pencil. Now, if I go to the domain www.my_florists_odoo_shop.com, I should see the standard Odoo e-commerce shop with only the product Sunflower available (I should not see the product Pencil). And the other way around if I go to the domain www.my_stationery_odoo_shop.com, I should only be able to buy the pencil, not the sunflower. But purchases made in both domains will modify the products data in the same database.

I do not want to use Magento neither Prestashop to achieve this.

Does anyone know if this is possible in Odoo version 8 and which modules do I have to install in that case?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/3/16, 8:25 AM
Seen: 346 times
Last updated: 2/4/16, 9:33 AM