This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Is it possible to force the creation of multiple Delivery Orders from a single Sales Order ? 

We have a requirement to create multiple Delivery Orders based on delivery location from a single Sales Order. Is this possible via some configuration set up ?

Discard
Author

Thanks Niyas. However, this is a different use case. It was interesting to get to know that the routes can be selected at the order item level. In our case, the route is the same for all deliveries, but the destination address could be different.

With the customization you can do it. One of my client had similar requirement to create the Delivery Order by the Parent Locations where the stock is available.

Any pointers on where to do these customizations / what to change?

Best Answer

yes can use this as standard but Multi-location in the same warehouse, not Multi warehouse 

example : 

Discard
Best Answer

In standard the answer is No, I believe. 

You cannot have different delivery addresses or different date on item. Odoo assume everything is to be delivered at the same date to the same address. 

Discard
Best Answer

I think, but did not it for myself, it is possible by configuring different routes for different customer locations. Then, you able to select each sales order line route.

Discard
Best Answer

Is it possible in V16?

Discard