Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple Companies with Multiple Websites

Brandon Gay
on 5/19/15, 2:41 PM 881 views

Our company is divided up into different divisions.  The divisions will share customer data and vendor data.  It looks like the best option is for multiple companies set up, but there might be a better way. Ideas appreciated. 

The issue is that each will need to have a separate website including ecommerce.

How would you recommend accomplishing this?

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 5/20/15, 1:48 AM

There are multiple threads about this issue. A good summary of the actual situation was posted by Stephen Mack: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-setup-multiple-websites-in-odoo-v8-85509

Brandon Gay
On 5/19/15, 3:33 PM

I know that multi website is supposed to be in V9, but didn't know if there was anything yet.

On 5/19/15, 3:10 PM

I was looking for an answer like that for a while, finally I start doing my own because there is any thing like that. You can start by using product_brand and website_product_brand that you'll find on github. With little modifications you can build relations between brands and companies, and make possible this diferent ecommerce.

Write me if you wish

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/19/15, 2:41 PM
Seen: 881 times
Last updated: 5/20/15, 1:48 AM