Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multicompany setup using multiple databases?

By
santhosh
on 2/10/15, 12:38 AM 1,006 views

Hi,

I want to setup multicompany in odoo. i need to do tis using multiple databases mean there are different databases like db1,db2,db3 ..

now i need to setup db1 as a parent company for both db2 and db3.... how can i do this i know creating multicompany with single database i wanna to do this for multiple databases..

can any one help me....

Thanks In Advance..

Juan José Scarafía
On 2/10/15, 9:44 AM

Hi santhosh,

I think its not necessary to create many databases. With one database, you can manage all your companies, independents one of another.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Exactly. Santhosh you should just create multiple companies in one Odoo database..

Yenthe
on 2/10/15, 9:53 AM

Thanks Mr.Juan José Scarafía and Mr.Yenthe...

santhosh
on 2/11/15, 3:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/15, 12:38 AM
Seen: 1006 times
Last updated: 4/9/15, 8:18 AM