Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi Vendor Payment with account_payment and account_payment_extension module

By
Vivekrajan
on 3/24/14, 4:02 AM 1,245 views

Hi,

I would like to know how to make payment for multiple invoices of multiple vendors. I know that the 'account_payment' module provides you interface to create payment order. Another module named 'account_payment_extension' also provides some extra features. But I dont know how to use both the modules in real time. If somebody can explain the process of creating a payment order and doing reconciliation for the payment orders, it would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

Another thing is that I need an interface to apply discount for each invoices selected in the payment order. let me know how to do the write off as well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/14, 4:02 AM
Seen: 1245 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM