Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi variant product does not work on v7

By
Alex B
on 5/21/13, 8:39 AM 3,243 views

I've just installed the product_variant_multi and product_variant_multi_advanced modules for 7.0 (bzr branch lp:~anybox/openerp-product-variant/7.0), but when I go to the Product form the "Is Multi Variant" checkbox is disabled. How can I enable it? I've already enabled this feature from the User permissions and Settings > Configuration > Warehouse page.

Sergey Lovchev
On 6/7/13, 6:54 AM

Same problem here.

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 4/3/14, 9:32 AM

No problem for me with product_variant_multi on v7. All works fine.

Qamar Soft
On 4/3/14, 7:35 AM

same problem here too :s

Roberto Barreiro
On 10/3/13, 2:38 PM

I had the same problem. I could install the multi variant module, not installing the advanced module, multivariant seems to work ok at OpenERP V7. The advanced module seems to have any problems.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/13, 8:39 AM
Seen: 3243 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM