Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi variant product does not work on v7

Alex B
on 5/21/13, 8:39 AM 3,188 views

I've just installed the product_variant_multi and product_variant_multi_advanced modules for 7.0 (bzr branch lp:~anybox/openerp-product-variant/7.0), but when I go to the Product form the "Is Multi Variant" checkbox is disabled. How can I enable it? I've already enabled this feature from the User permissions and Settings > Configuration > Warehouse page.

Roberto Barreiro
On 10/3/13, 2:38 PM

I had the same problem. I could install the multi variant module, not installing the advanced module, multivariant seems to work ok at OpenERP V7. The advanced module seems to have any problems.

Sergey Lovchev
On 6/7/13, 6:54 AM

Same problem here.

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 4/3/14, 9:32 AM

No problem for me with product_variant_multi on v7. All works fine.

Qamar Soft
On 4/3/14, 7:35 AM

same problem here too :s

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/21/13, 8:39 AM
Seen: 3188 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM