Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi currency management in one database with single company configuration

By
manali(odoo developer)
on 3/22/16, 2:05 PM 355 views

Hi,

I am developing a module in odoo for a multi user software.This software is like some chain of sales team of a product.

A user a can buy product in any currency  from odoo website it can be INR,USD ,AUD any..It changes a currency as par user's country currency.How can  I manage Sales  in one currency  USD in Admin login panel?

Because I need to count commission for all saller of team of company.

Please suggest me something

Hi,

But i want to convert all  currency amout of invoice,i may be in AED, INR,LED in any currency its value should be converted in  USD is it possible?

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/22/16, 5:12 PM

See https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/accounting/others/multicurrencies/how_it_works.html    

To define prices in different currencies use pricelists.

As an additional hint: Do not use the admin user for any operational purposes. Create a new user with the necessary access rights.            

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/16, 2:05 PM
Seen: 355 times
Last updated: 3/25/16, 2:24 AM