This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi Guys, anyone knows how to get reports (sales,purchase) in multi currency...? when i look at my quotations, sales orders or whatever

it shows an amount but without currency. we are selling in different currency so it seems impossible to project any numbers with this case

Please advise if you face the same problem

Many thanks

Discard

Hi,

I had to face a similar problem if you got any solutions and found any solution, please share it with us.

Thanks,

Best Answer

Hi Eric Gobert,

please refer that alternative solution for multi-currency in the same report,

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-display-multi-currency-in-same-report-125027

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same question and that's why I add my comment for anybody who can help us to grasp a clear understanding on what we are asking.

Let’s say, you sold 100 units of product P1 at price 100 USD to customer A and 100 units at price 80 EUR to customer B.

In terms of sale amount 10,000 USD to customer A and 8,000 EUR to customer B.

Let’s assume your base currency (company default currency) is USD and current exchange rate 1.25 USD/EUR.

Then the total is 20,000 USD ( = 10,000 + 1.25 * 8,000 ).

But I couldn't find any report showing this.

What I really want is simply a report like below:

Product     Quantity    Ccy   Price (in Ccy) Amount (in Ccy)  Amount (converted)

P1                100        USD    100                   10,000               10,000

P1                100        EUR      80                     8,000               10,000

Total                                                                                  20,000

Can anyone help me to get this type of report?

Thanks in advance.

Kibong Moon.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I believe that Odoo does not show multicurrency in reports for the following reasons:
-Currencies change every day with very few exceptions
-The invoices and moves can be posted with any date and Odoo searches the currency rate of that day to compute the correct amount of the company currency. Ensuring this way the integrity of the accounting reports.

I think there are some questions related to this requirement:
-With what day of reference would this report compute the amounts?
-Since each move could be posted in different days. The reports should show all the moves with a single exchange rate? with each exchange rate?
-Is the feature so necessary to add this logic's load to the system?

Discard