Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi currency in product

By
German Acosta
on 12/7/15, 12:36 PM 627 views

I want to capture a different currency for each product for example

Product A = 10 USD

Product B = 11 EUR

Once I make the quotation, sale or invoice it should convert to the currency selected in the document at the exchange rate selected

Is this possible?

Thank You

What exactly do you want to achieve? I can't see any use for such a scenario.

Ermin Trevisan
on 12/9/15, 2:10 AM
Nilim
On 1/14/16, 6:24 AM

Hi,

No, its not possible to have separate currencies for two order lines under the same sales order. You can have the option of selecting any currency in the field Pricelist while creating a sales quotation but this would be applied to the whole sales quotation. The selected price list would be applied to the complete Sales Order also. This can be configured by enabling the Multi Currency and Sales Price list for any particular user by following Settings>Users>Technical Settings

For E.g, I have two Products, P1 and P2. I have configured two separate currencies say EUR and INR. While creating a sales a quotation I can select only one price list from a list of currencies for that particular sales quotation. I cannot have a separate currency for Product P1 and another currency for Product P2

Hopes this helps

Cheers!

German Acosta
On 12/17/15, 12:04 AM

Ermin

Here in Mexico, devaluation is on going, so we need to make quotations on different currencies, specifically on USD, so a company doesn't looses any money, so when they make the sale if the product is quoted at a certain price and time passes the sale price isnt affected, for example in the last month the currency just went down around 20%

Luis Triana
On 12/7/15, 6:44 PM

No, by default  the system will have your selected currency.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/7/15, 12:36 PM
Seen: 627 times
Last updated: 1/14/16, 6:24 AM