Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi currency enabled, secondary currency available on GL accounts but not on customers or suppliers (V7). Please assist - am

By
Chéron Audie
on 3/15/13, 6:36 AM 3,247 views

Multi currency enabled, secondary currency available on GL accounts but not on customers or suppliers (V7). Please assist - am I missing a setting?

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 3/15/13, 3:58 PM

You can't configure the currency on customers/suppliers. What you have to do is to create a new pricelist for the foreign currency under Sales > Configuration > Pricelists > Pricelist then select the desired currency:

image description

Once done, select the newly created pricelist on the customer/supplier form under the tab "Sales & Purchases":

image description

Now try to create a new sale/purchase order

thank you. I was looking for this also.

OnuR
on 3/15/13, 7:51 PM

Thank you. I actually did try the price list on suppliers and wasn't able to bring the currency through to document but will try again.

Chéron Audie
on 3/25/13, 12:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 6:36 AM
Seen: 3247 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM