This question has been flagged

I have a database with multi companies, My company (the one created on default), Company B, Company C. All 3 have a different localization for 3 different countries and different currencies.

There is for each company a website

When adding a product that is linked to only company B and which price is in B currency,  the currency into the currency of My Company.  Remarkable is also that the conversion rate is totally bogus. 1 Euro becomes 1.2 GBP.

When the product is being edited the correct company B price and currency are displayed but after saving the wrong values are shown.

Any idea?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I would recommend checking the pricelist of the public user Contact or your own contact, as well as making sure the company is assigned on the website record.

You should create a pricelist for every website/company. Each of your companies also should have a main currency and the rates of other currencies will be based on that one when you have that company selected, go to Accounting > Settings > Currencies and check that the rates are correct, you will see if everything is setup correctly that the currency with rate '1.0' will change when you select a different company. You may want to use the automatic currency rates update feature of Odoo.

Discard
Author Best Answer

@Juan Pablo. Thanks for the feedback. It sent me on the right track.  My error was that I had not linked the price list to the website. (under the configuration tab of the pricelist).

Discard