Odoo Help

Multi Company / Sharing Products to parrent Company

By
Michael Berg
on 11/27/14, 9:05 AM 859 views

Hello,

I want to create 1 parrent Company with 2 Sub Companies. If configured all like documented. My new User has access to the parrent company and to 1 sub company. I created a product in the sub company. now i try to access to this product within the parrent company. But there are not visible. If i try to create an new product in the subcompany within the parrent company i get an access error. "product template, write". If I login with the admin account i can access from the parrent company to the product of the sub company. What is wrong with my configuration? or its not planed to be possible?

best regards

Michael Berg

Michael Berg
On 11/28/14, 9:10 AM

Ok,

i found the solution by my self. I changed the settings in settings->security->security for files. I replaced the entry "protuot multi company" with

['|','|',('company_id.child_ids','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','=',False)]

Now i can view and edit the products of an sub company.

best regards

Michael Berg

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/27/14, 9:05 AM
Seen: 859 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM