Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi Company / Sharing Products to parrent Company

Michael Berg
on 11/27/14, 9:05 AM 648 views

I want to create 1 parrent Company with 2 Sub Companies. If configured all like documented. My new User has access to the parrent company and to 1 sub company. I created a product in the sub company. now i try to access to this product within the parrent company. But there are not visible. If i try to create an new product in the subcompany within the parrent company i get an access error. "product template, write". If I login with the admin account i can access from the parrent company to the product of the sub company. What is wrong with my configuration? or its not planed to be possible?

best regards

Michael Berg

Michael Berg
On 11/28/14, 9:10 AM

i found the solution by my self. I changed the settings in settings->security->security for files. I replaced the entry "protuot multi company" with

Now i can view and edit the products of an sub company.

best regards

Michael Berg

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Asked: 11/27/14, 9:05 AM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM