This question has been flagged
2 Replies

what is the best way to setup as follow:

french company makes products and sell to french customers and export to sister company in Switzerland and Belgium which then sell to their own customers.

we can have one product code used in all company form what i have tested but how can we manage the different taxes and account imputations? so far the easiest way i founf was to create one product per company but quite heavy to setup and doesn't give an overall view of the total stock and sales in the group

Discard
Best Answer

For the account you can set the parameters for each company, you can access parameter setting from Setting -> Technical -> Parameters -> Configuration Parameters.

For tax, i think you should define tax manually for each transaction..

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Bernard,

I face exactly the same problem. I suggest using fiscal position, so you will be able to have taxes automatically adjusted based on the customer configuration.

After few researches, I discovered that default taxes for product are properties per company. This means that if you set tax A for Company C1, while logging with another user in Company C2, you can set different taxes for the same product.

regards, Marc

Discard

Technically speaking, the taxes fields on product are not properties but standard many2many fields. The default record rules on taxes show only taxes of the user's company.