Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi-company reports

By
Sergii Kauk
on 6/27/13, 12:19 PM 1,630 views

What are the possibilities to customize reports for separate companies in the multi-company configuration?

Did you managed to solve this?

7Gates Interactive Technologies, Erdem Uney
on 7/9/14, 11:29 AM
Hi,

please elaborate a bit more what are you referring to.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Erdem Uney <erdem-7gates-co@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

Did you managed to solve this?

--
Erdem Uney Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Sergii Kauk
on 7/9/14, 11:31 AM

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 6/29/13, 4:37 PM

I guess there is nothing to do with multi-company to create any custom report. You just have to go with the normal flow of the report. In multi-company environment, user of the main company will have all the rights to access all the records of any company.

But user of the child company can access only those records which are belongs to his own company.

What I actually meant was using different templates for reports of different companies.

Sergii Kauk
on 6/29/13, 4:59 PM

That's what I am saying. Only user of the main company can access all the records of every company. But user of the child company can access his own company's records only.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 6/29/13, 5:04 PM

If you are an admin or user of main company then you can access all accounts/coa of every child company.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 6/29/13, 5:06 PM

I mean RML templates used for generating reports. I need other formatting/styles/elements for different companies.

Sergii Kauk
on 6/29/13, 5:07 PM

Hmmmm... That is something interesting.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 6/29/13, 5:19 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/27/13, 12:19 PM
Seen: 1630 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM