Odoo Help

Multi-Company/Global Reordering Rules

By
schrute
on 11/7/13, 11:47 AM 1,117 views

I am having a problem with reordering rules with multi company. Currently the company setup is Parent, Child A, Child B

I want to define a global reordering rule that will check Child A + Child B for a product quantity (defined globally). Currently through the parent, I can see the total stock of Child A + Child B. Which is fine and works as intended, as the parent is supposed to monitor the Child company stock.

But I want to set up a global Reordering Rule. OpenErp forces me to choose the parent in the form, (which is fine as the parent is taking the total of Child A + Child B), but the problem is it forces me to choose a warehouse belonging to one specific company. This is preventing me from defining a global Reordering Rule.

Example: product , min quantity 200. Max quantity 200 Child A has 100, Child B has 50. Parent now has 150, because it is Child A + Child B. (parent does not have any physical stock)

the current reordering rule will order 200 when run from the parent company. Instead of 50 units. I want to make it order 50 because that is what is necessary to meet the global requirement of 200.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/7/13, 11:47 AM
Seen: 1117 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM