This question has been flagged

I'm trying to configure a Multi-Company Environment in Odoo v9, but i'm not sure whether i'm running into bugs or some kind of misconfiguration.

First of all i created 2 company's with the admin user and then created UserA and UserB - both enabled for CompanyA and CompanyB - with CompanyA as the active one.

Now i log in as UserA and then i want to create a new product associated to CompanyB - i see the res.company field in the form view, but i only can choose CompanyA - is this behavior as it should be when my user is enabled for both company's? Do i always have to switch the company's before creating related records? What is the sense when i always can just choose one company in this select field?

Furthermore when i go to the settings page i can't see CompanyB when i'm active in CompanyA - is this the right behavior? And i'm also not able to create a new company as UserA - i get an access error (res.company - read) - this right should be given by adding UserA to the admin group with acces rights - but it wont work also with this group. Is there some configuration i'm missing or is this really restricted to the admin user?

Next problem is within the discuss app - when i'm logged in as UserA with activated CompanyB, i'm not able to invite UserB who is active in CompanyA - after switching to CompanyA i can invite him to a private channel or a direct chat - when i switch back to CompanyB i'm able to write messages to UserB but still not able to invite him to other channels. Is this the right behavior?

Discard