Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi Company Concept in OpenERP?

By
sridhar
on 6/17/14, 2:01 AM 1,101 views

A company have 10 Branches like A,B,C...J. A is a Head Company, B to J are Branches of A, If B branch creating a entry C don't need to see this so invisible the entry for C to J then, A company must need this entry because this is a Head Company. How to do this in OpenERP 7 Multi company Option?

Vũ Quốc Hoàng
On 6/17/14, 3:37 AM

It has something with record rule.
Try to access Menu  Settings > Technical > Security > Record Rules.  Openerp supporst us some record rules. 

senthil
On 6/17/14, 2:04 AM

Add parent_id,child_ids  fields in Company Table(res.company) as many2one and one2many 

Hi senthil i put link to my branch to company, is any domain will set for that?

sridhar
on 6/17/14, 2:32 AM

Hi Sridhar, my suggestion: you will create a 11 company 1(A) is a parent company (for viewing all company transaction) 10(B-K) is child's of parent A

Rajkumar
on 6/17/14, 2:48 AM
Antonio M. Vigliotti
On 6/19/14, 1:21 PM

Multi-company is hierarchical. Every company is child of another. Head company have to be root.
You can see structure at setting -> Companies -> Structure

Antonio Maria Vigliotti

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/14, 2:01 AM
Seen: 1101 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM