Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multi companies Validating Invoice Issues

By
Sandeep Kumar
on 8/2/13, 7:53 AM 759 views

Hi All

Please Help me Out !!!

I have established a Multi company as follows in OpenERP Version 7

• ABC_Group (Parent Company) (has its own charts of accounts and own warehouses ) Vision Ltd (Child company of ABC_GROUP) (has its own chart of accounts like ABC_GROUP & sharing warehouse of ABC_GROUP ) Novo Ltd (Child company of ABC_GROUP) (has its own chart of accounts like ABC_GROUP & sharing warehouse of ABC_GROUP) Len Ltd (Child company of ABC_GROUP) (has its own chart of accounts like ABC_GROUP & sharing warehouse of ABC_GROUP)

-XYZ_Group(Parent company (has its own chart of account same as ABC_GROUP and it has its own warehouse) Packset Ltd (Child company of XYZ_GROUP) (has its own chart of accounts and it is same as ABC_GROUP and sharing warehouse of XYZ_Group)

Two warehouses - ABC Group (Warehouse) - Location input : ABC Stock - Location stock : ABC Stock - Location output : Partners/Customer - XYZ_Group (Warehouse) - Location input : XYZ Stock - Location stock : XYZ Stock - Location output : Partners/Customer

Now created Shops -Created shops as ABC_Group tagged with company ABC_GROUP and Warehouse ABC_GROUP -Created shops as Vision tagged with company Vision and Warehouse ABC_GROUP -Created Shops as Novo tagged with Company Novo and Warehouse ABC_GROUP -Created Shops as Len Tagged with Company Len and Warehouse ABC_GROUP -Created a Shops as XYZ_Group and tagged with Company XYZ_GRoup and Warehouse XYZ_GROUP -Created a Shops as Packset and tagged with Company Packset and Warehouse XYZ_GROUP

Accounting:- - Created Sales, Sales Refund , Purchase , Purchase Refund, Payment Journal Differently for each and every Companies Masters:- -All prouducts and customers are visible to all the companies Now at Sale order when I am trying to Create a sale order and selected a shop as Vision and the confirm the sale order, and when I tried to validate invoices its giving error messages like Company ID is not matching . even though the Sales Journal was of Vision company and its debit and credit account of journal belongs to Vision company, Now when I saw the Customer Receivable/Payble account is given as Parent COmpany Account(ABC_GROUP ACCOUNT)

My question ,.. All Customers and Products needs to visible to all companies now how would I do a complete flow of Order to Cash and Procurement to Pay..I need to see my Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account Individually and Consolidatly

Please help me out...In Serious need of Advise

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/2/13, 7:53 AM
Seen: 759 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM