Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

mrp waiting on products (which ones)

klaas vortex
on 4/30/13, 12:42 PM 957 views

In MRP with product Complex a Bom with three products in it, A-B-C On stock A-20 B-0 C-0. A production order will wait on availability of all. Which is good ;-) But if you look into the Manufacturing Order is there a way to tell which product is NOT/OUT in stock. Now all products have the same look. While A is in the right state.

Best regards Andre

klaas vortex
On 4/30/13, 1:14 PM

Ok, I been poking around and the picking list (false) seems to give some information about the status per product. But I am not sure how this works.

More info. You need to run the schedulers, after that the picking list (false) will show which product are available. Be careful. Click [cancel transfer] will cancel the transfer, NOT go back a level (as I expected). To go back, without changing stuff, you have to use the breadcrumb menu. I would prefer to see this information on the first tab products to consume, a GREEN arrow would be available products. A RED on NON-available products. The functionality would remain the same.

klaas vortex
on 4/30/13, 1:19 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/30/13, 12:42 PM
Seen: 957 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM