Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

MRP Module Work Centers use Minutes only, need seconds

By
can berk
on 9/10/14, 9:11 AM 927 views

Hello,

In the MRP module, the Work Centers feature only accepts hours and minutes as the cycle time entry (00:00). I need to enter the value as seconds as our machines have cycle times in seconds such as 7.2 seconds/cycle. How can we modify the field so that it starts accepting seconds and milliseconds?

Hello.
Questions according to what I'm playing this scenario.
a.) 1 cycle = 7.2 seconds = 0.12 minutes = 0.0020 hours

Since odoo - openerp does not allow you to register fraction of time less than a minute I suggest setting your cycle follows.

b.) will use a base of 100 in order to have a larger number that allows us to configure our times to be able to place that accepts openerp.
for we say that 1 cycle = 1/100 and my time will be 1 * 100, that way I have the following numbers.

1 cycle = 1/100 = 0.01 = (7.2 * 100) = 720 seconds = 12 minutes = 0.20 hours. Now if I can now configure your work center follows.

Capacity per cycle = 0.01
1 Hour Cycle Time = 00:20 Hours

With this configuration you will get the same result.

Please help Google Translate improve quality for your language here.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 9:11 AM
Seen: 927 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM