Odoo Help

MRP Module Work Centers use Minutes only, need seconds

By
can berk
on 9/10/14, 9:11 AM 1,061 views

Hello,

In the MRP module, the Work Centers feature only accepts hours and minutes as the cycle time entry (00:00). I need to enter the value as seconds as our machines have cycle times in seconds such as 7.2 seconds/cycle. How can we modify the field so that it starts accepting seconds and milliseconds?

Hello.
Questions according to what I'm playing this scenario.
a.) 1 cycle = 7.2 seconds = 0.12 minutes = 0.0020 hours

Since odoo - openerp does not allow you to register fraction of time less than a minute I suggest setting your cycle follows.

b.) will use a base of 100 in order to have a larger number that allows us to configure our times to be able to place that accepts openerp.
for we say that 1 cycle = 1/100 and my time will be 1 * 100, that way I have the following numbers.

1 cycle = 1/100 = 0.01 = (7.2 * 100) = 720 seconds = 12 minutes = 0.20 hours. Now if I can now configure your work center follows.

Capacity per cycle = 0.01
1 Hour Cycle Time = 00:20 Hours

With this configuration you will get the same result.

Please help Google Translate improve quality for your language here.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 9:11 AM
Seen: 1061 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM