Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Moving from Xero to OpenERP

By
George Oosthuizen
on 6/19/13, 11:16 AM 1,838 views

Have anyone managed to do a successful migration from Xero online accounting to Accounts on OpenERP?

I managed to install the Australian Accounting package on my own AWS instance, and not sure how to import my current Xero Chart of accounts.

And is it possible to install custom packages on the OpenERP $39 per month package?

Sherri Willson
On 10/8/13, 5:59 PM

Have you figured this out yet? I too want to move from XERO to OpenERP. I have two years worth of data on XERO and really need to quick efficient way to move all that data over. Especially all the product codes/inventory information.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/13, 11:16 AM
Seen: 1838 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM