Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Move entire inventory from location A to location B.

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 2/27/13, 12:11 AM 1,859 views

In v7, is there a single or short series of commands to move the entire inventory from Location A to Location B? Imagine Location A is being closed and all it's contents is moved to existing Location B. I guess you could call it a batch move.

Benjamin Ujvari-Cseh
On 2/28/13, 11:37 AM

Héonium partner has developed a module in order to do that. It handles stock production lots too.

Module name: heo_internal_picking

Type: "HEONIUM : Assistant pour la création de mouvements de stock internes " in Google in order to find it, I can't post links.

You can look on Youtube for a demo video & on Heonium's website for the download.

Best regards, Benjamin

Where can I find this module? I don't see it in the OpenERP apps interface, the apps.openerp.com, or the Heonium website.

Gilles Lehoux
on 2/15/14, 2:39 AM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 2/28/13, 11:48 AM

You can move your inventory with an internal move

Of course, but he wants to do that with ease. If you have production lots, you need to do one internal move per lots, which is very uneasy if you have several lots per location...

Benjamin Ujvari-Cseh
on 2/28/13, 12:04 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/13, 12:11 AM
Seen: 1859 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM