This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

Odoo 11 CE

I would like to know if I can create another user with same rights as Super Admin (Not restricted by any security rules or records); just as its with a Super Admin who has no restrictions at all?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

All other users that you create can belong to some or all usergroups but they will never gain full access to database.There is only one user with UID = 1 , and only that one is super admin.We cant create  more than one super admin.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, basically i have multiple companies in Odoo and each company has a pos session. i need to see pos sales of each company in one dashboard.

if i use super admin id i can see data for all companies in the dashboard but for any other user i can just see data for the company on which the user is logged into.

so i am just looking for a solution where i can see details for all pos sessions in one screen for a user.

If two super admins were possible it would be been pretty easy but unfortunately as you guys have pointed out i cant.

if you guys can recommend any solution i will be really helpful.

THANKS

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You cannot create another admin user directly, but there is a way to create a new admin user with full access.

Settings->User

Select the admin user and duplicate it from action, and assign a login and password to the new admin.

Thanks.

Discard

Such a user has not the same access rights as the admin user with UID = 1, as Anu has correctly stated.