Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Modules odoo and description

By
Sonia
on 6/27/16, 8:23 PM 294 views

I want to install modules with a python script.

But I do not know all the module descriptions.

can you help me know the exact descriptions of each Apps

nom
description

CRM
crm

Point de vente

sale

Calendrier

calendar

Comptabilite et finance

account_accountant

Gestion de Projets

Gestion de l'inventaire

Gestion des ventes

What do you mean by "description"?

Ermin Trevisan
on 6/28/16, 12:31 AM

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 6/28/16, 1:07 AM

View all the apps in "List View", which will display the information about its technical_name and description of the module.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 6/28/16, 12:35 AM

If you mean the module names with your term "description", then you can find these here for the Odoo modules: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/tree/9.0/addons  or  in your odoo/addons directory, for many other apps you'll find the names in the Odoo App store or in the corresponding github repositories.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/27/16, 8:23 PM
Seen: 294 times
Last updated: 6/28/16, 1:07 AM