Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Modules menu missing suddenly?

By
evon_dun
on 6/6/13, 4:19 AM 2,715 views

I was working on OpenErp as i do usually but suddenly noticed that my module menu disappeared completely and i tried to reload, changed my preferences from extended to simplified and back to extended. I tried updating my base module also I replaced it with my previously created backup base folder but nothing seems working. I have to update my modules to carry on my work but I am stuck and don't understand what to do. Please help!

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 6/6/13, 9:36 AM

ok if you did all things

then just one thing you need to do just go settings-->user interface --> menu items

search your menu name "module"

check all the model access for that menu and remove all the group from that menu if added , then it will work for globally

it will be work fine then

Thanks
Sandeep

correct but i had to change the sequence number.

evon_dun
on 6/12/13, 7:28 AM

my sub menu is not appearing, what to do??/

Lady Sharmane Udtuhan
on 4/29/14, 1:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/13, 4:19 AM
Seen: 2715 times
Last updated: 3/20/15, 10:17 AM