Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module web_2 D Matrix from OCA

By
Tobias Frankl
on 6/13/15, 9:03 AM 461 views

Somebody used the 2D Matrix Module of the OCA with Success? The documentation is better than in many cases but I dont get it right. I tried now for some hours and get an error: 5 arguments needed 5 given.

Could somebody provide some example code of a working solution?

I could post mine here but I dont belive that its the best starting point......

Model: The fields I would like to use

tag_master_ids = fields.One2many('equi.tag_master', 'master_eqm_id', string="TAG Master") 
basic_function_ids = fields.One2many('equi.basic_function', 'master_eqm_id', string="Basic Functions")
bf_tag_zustand_id = fields.One2many('equi.bf_tag_zustand', 'zustand', string="Zustand")

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/13/15, 9:03 AM
Seen: 461 times
Last updated: 6/13/15, 9:03 AM