Is there some sort of manual on how to use the modules? And I mean an official one not a youtube video. I'm fairly new to Odoo and from what I've seen some modules communicate with others to retrieve info and that's what makes it so good. But now I'm planning on using Odoo for a factory and I'd like to know how the modules connect with each other to know which ones I will need.
Odoo Version 8:
- Official odoo v8 Developer docs [GitHub Source]
- Official odoo v8 Website Designer docs (Crowdfunding campaign written)
- Odoo v8 Basic Configuration Guide [PDF] (work in progress by OP)
- Odoo v8 Database Scheme (Thanks go to Borut Jures for his work)
- Odoo's New v8 API Guidelines [GitHub Source | PDF | OpenDays video]
- OpenERP v8 Book [Launchpad Source] (Community written)
- Official odoo How-To docs (Community written, odoo approved)
You can browse this functional documentation for V7 too: OpenERP Tutorial
Hope this helps...
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/11/15, 6:33 PM|
|Seen: 302 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|