Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module Utilization

Reynaldo Dávila
on 3/11/15, 6:33 PM 291 views

Is there some sort of manual on how to use the modules? And I mean an official one not a youtube video. I'm fairly new to Odoo and from what I've seen some modules communicate with others to retrieve info and that's what makes it so good. But now I'm planning on using Odoo for a factory and I'd like to know how the modules connect with each other to know which ones I will need. 

| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

On 3/12/15, 2:36 AM

Odoo Version 8:

You can browse this functional documentation for V7 too: OpenERP Tutorial

Hope this helps...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/11/15, 6:33 PM
Seen: 291 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM