I have got a weird issue. I am trying to update my module on OpenERP using following command:
./openerp-server -u "Module to be updated" -d "Database name"
but the effects of Python file are not reflected on my DB.
When i use same command with my other module, it works perfectly.
I tried using scheduled upgrade etc but unable to resolve this.
I also tried to stop and restart my postgres sql service, but no effect.
There is no error. Neither on terminal nor on OpenERP 7
Kindly let me know what i am doing wrong here.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/18/15, 9:04 AM|
|Seen: 597 times|
|Last updated: 3/18/15, 9:59 AM|