Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module Installation, Update, Upgrade restriction

on 6/13/14, 7:01 AM 448 views

hello, i have a problem starting this morning. i am unable to install/ update/upgrade/uninstall a module. it always give me ValidateError
Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture! in each and every module i have. can anyone answer what is the problem here. thx in advance.

| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
On 6/13/14, 7:27 AM

Check your xml file of custom module/or the module in which you have changed xml/view file.

You can also check your log file where you can find details from where the problem raises. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/13/14, 7:01 AM
Seen: 448 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM