Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I installed Odoo v8 recently and I couldn't find any module for creating an managing wiki pages.
I tried to:
- find document_page module for odoo v8 - there is no such module
- install Knowledge Management System - installed, but there is no option for creating wiki pages in Settings for this module
- look for any module that fits ususal wiki system requirements - no success
- Can I download document_page module for v7 and install it for v8 ?
- Is Knowledge Management System broken ? picture presenting settings page https://www.odoo.com/apps/knowledge/ doesn't match what I have in odoo v8 (I have only one checkbox with Manage documents option)
- Is it possible that document_page module is not provided by default for some reason ?
Please advise something. odoo without wiki feature is useless for me...
Of course your other option is the forum's how-to feature.
We couldn't find the document_page module in v8. Is there any other means to maintain a wiki-like documentation system for ERP users?
Thank you Stephan Mack. Would you have a link for the latest repository? Maybe we could participate in the port.
Regards – Ashant
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/7/14, 4:36 AM|
|Seen: 8718 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/16, 5:52 AM|