I installed Odoo v8 recently and I couldn't find any module for creating an managing wiki pages.
I tried to:
- find document_page module for odoo v8 - there is no such module
- install Knowledge Management System - installed, but there is no option for creating wiki pages in Settings for this module
- look for any module that fits ususal wiki system requirements - no success
- Can I download document_page module for v7 and install it for v8 ?
- Is Knowledge Management System broken ? picture presenting settings page https://www.odoo.com/apps/knowledge/ doesn't match what I have in odoo v8 (I have only one checkbox with Manage documents option)
- Is it possible that document_page module is not provided by default for some reason ?
Please advise something. odoo without wiki feature is useless for me...
Of course your other option is the forum's how-to feature.
We couldn't find the document_page module in v8. Is there any other means to maintain a wiki-like documentation system for ERP users?
Thank you Stephan Mack. Would you have a link for the latest repository? Maybe we could participate in the port.
Regards – Ashant
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/7/14, 4:36 AM|
|Seen: 6596 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/16, 5:52 AM|