Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module for delivery and routes

By
Jose M. González
on 12/24/15, 3:39 AM 550 views

Hi,

Someone could recomended me one module for create routes with delivery to clients. (odoo v8)

Thanks.

Tobe
On 3/17/16, 7:04 PM

Jose, i'm interested!

i'm developing. thanks for interesting

Jose M. González
on 5/11/16, 6:42 AM
Jose M. González
On 12/30/15, 6:39 AM

Hi ,

Finally i'm Developing a new module that in the 1 version has:  (odoo version 8)

- Create routes with dates interval. (include kanbans view)

- Assign several picking a route

- Change state of routes -> draft, confirmed , delivered , received, returned , cancel .

- When a route is finalized you can Set the status of each of the picking:

- > If it is Given, if it is Given to problems , undelivered or Canceled )

- Integration with google maps.

- Management of carriers and vehicles .

A greeting.

hi, I had the first version - Create routes with dates interval. (include kanbans view) - Assign several picking a route - Change state of routes -> draft, confirmed , delivered , received, returned , cancel . - When a route is finalized you can Set the status of each of the picking: - > If it is Given, if it is Given to problems , undelivered or Canceled ) In develop: - Integration with google maps. - Add more information of carriers and vehicles. Anyone is interested in the module???

Jose M. González
on 1/11/16, 8:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/24/15, 3:39 AM
Seen: 550 times
Last updated: 3/17/16, 7:04 PM