This question has been flagged

Is there a module / option to automatically search at regular intervals an FTP server (authentication without a password but with public key method) for files and download them. The downloaded files should be provided for further processing (eg bank statement for the import) available or possibly at the same processed directly.

Why: PostFinance AG, a Swiss financial institution offers your bank statements via FTP. So the manual login/search/download of a bank statement would become unnecessary.

Discard
Author

in contact with "Postfinance AG". waiting for explanation how this will be possible with their "file delivery service". i'm starting to learn phyton... think the easiest way to solve my problem is to develope a plugin by myself :) this will take some time, but i'll post some news here and if there will be a release -> publish it to lounchpad

Author

development environment is set. now looking for the right python classes for sftp support...

Author

connection succeed with paramiko library... :) starting with logic now

Best Answer

Hello Beat,

Did you find any information? I am also interested...

Thank you,

Bogdan

Discard
Author

Which "Bank" do you use? I'm collecting Informationen to ZKB and Postfinance AG right now

I am interested in PostFinance for the time being. Did you succeed into collecting the files? B

Hi Bodi

I’m sorry. Due my primary Job, I had to stop those Projects :-(
Since the Change to Odoo, i’ve never touched OpenERP/Odoo again

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5
CH - 8607 Aathal-Seegräben

Am 12.06.2015 um 12:38 schrieb Bodi <bogdanovidiu-stanciu-gmail-com@mail.odoo.com>:

I am interested in PostFinance for the time being. Did you succeed into collecting the files? B

--
Bodi
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Sorry to hear you quit openerp but I can understand. I myself am much less active since v8. Stick to 6.1 and 7 for the moment.

Do you mind sharing with me whatever you succeeded to do on file collection?

I try to implement the module for iso files from postfinance.

Thank you and all the best
B

On 13 Jun 2015 09:02, "Besi von Besmer" <besi@vonbesmer.ch> wrote:
Hi Bodi

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5

Am 12.06.2015 um 12:38 schrieb Bodi <bogdanovidiu-stanciu-gmail-com@mail.odoo.com>:

--
Bodi

about Forum Post False
hi b

don’t know if a already answered your email

i just setup an account with postfinance… but due i didn’t use it, they have closed it again a few days ago 

i remember i had install another FTP client to use within odoo/openerp. an FTP-client that supports one of the encryptions/authentication methods used by postfinance. i had a few connection-tests by typing in console… but never wrote a script :-( unfortunately 

i started planing in my mind last year. there is no code left. i removed the installation (i just started building the plugin and had ideas for the models… but nothing on paper or no working functions :-( 
i’m sorry i can’t help further

besi/beat

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5

Am 22.06.2015 um 14:54 schrieb Bogdan Stanciu <bogdanovidiu.stanciu@gmail.com>:

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Sorry to hear you quit openerp but I can understand. I myself am much less active since v8. Stick to 6.1 and 7 for the moment.

B

Hi Bodi

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5

--
Bodi

about Forum Post False
--
Bodi

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I succeeded to build something, not happy yet. I used a akretion module for connecting, that i had to change for sftp and public keys.

It brings the file as an attachment. The banking module looks for a real file... not sure how to close the gap...

Anyway, thank you and all the best
BS

On 3 Aug 2015 20:36, "Besi von Besmer" <besi@vonbesmer.ch> wrote:
hi b

don’t know if a already answered your email

i just setup an account with postfinance… but due i didn’t use it, they have closed it again a few days ago 

i remember i had install another FTP client to use within odoo/openerp. an FTP-client that supports one of the encryptions/authentication methods used by postfinance. i had a few connection-tests by typing in console… but never wrote a script :-( unfortunately 

i started planing in my mind last year. there is no code left. i removed the installation (i just started building the plugin and had ideas for the models… but nothing on paper or no working functions :-( 
i’m sorry i can’t help further

besi/beat

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5

Am 22.06.2015 um 14:54 schrieb Bogdan Stanciu <bogdanovidiu.stanciu@gmail.com>:

Hello,

B

Hi Bodi

---
Besi von Besmer
Zürichstrasse 5

--
Bodi

about Forum Post False
--
Bodi

about Forum Post False
Best Answer

Hi,

You might want to look into www.zapier.com, it might offer some help.

Dave Johnson

Superior Mall

Discard