Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module base_report_to_printer doesn't install

By
David Verove
on 11/11/14, 9:06 AM 776 views

Hello,

I'd like to install module base_report_to_printer in order to set reports directly to printer but it doens't install.

With forcing at the start of openerp, I ge this message : 

WARNING kisby_prep openerp.modules.loading: invalid module names, ignored: base_report_to_printer

The module is not shown in list of modules available either.

Someone has still met this problem?

Thanks

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 11/11/14, 9:39 AM

If you are using V7.0 download it from https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/base_report_to_printer/ 

Unzip it , copy the unziped base_report_to_printer folder to your addons folder update modules list and install it.

This module is not yet ported to V8.0 and i'm not sure that the V7.0 version can be used under V8.0

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/11/14, 9:06 AM
Seen: 776 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM