This question has been flagged

So I installed a module called sale_automatic_workflow, this module makes the sale process a lot faster, since the salesman only confirms the sale, and then the invoice is created and validated automatically.

I am not using POS, we are creating Sales Orders from Sales, and Printing Invoices and Registering Payments from Accounting. We are a brick and mortar store and we dont have online sales. 

The problem is when I am making a new Sales Order and I click the update button to refresh the subtotal, total and taxes field, Odoo refreshes the values and saves the document as a quotation. And after a while it submits the quotation and creates the invoice, even when I havent confirmed the sale. I think is a bug from the module or a CRON or automatic process that is submitting them. But as a work around I would like to know how ti change the action in the update button, so that it doesnt save the quotation and only refresh the values from the fields or maybe you can provide me a fix for what is happening.

This is the configuration I am using in my Automatic Workflow, in case you want to test it. 

Shipping Policy:Deliver each product at once. 

Invoice Policy: On Demand

Invoice on: Ordered Quantities

Validate Order: ON

Confirm and close picking: OFF

Create Invoice: On Confirmation of Sales Order

Validate Invoice: ON

Force Invoice date: off

Warning Message: NO MESSAGE

Discard