Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

modify the picture in banner

Patricia Rodriguez-Tomé
on 10/19/14, 4:16 AM 934 views

still on my first page, I would like to modify the picture on the banner. I go all the way to the selection of images, uploaded mine, , but whatever I choose is not saved. Clicking on the save button doesnot do anything. I am working on Safari 7.1 , with MacosX10.9.

Is it a safari problem ? which browser should I use ?

Check permissions of folder where you try to upload your image.

on 10/21/14, 4:39 AM

Chao, Do you mean the pic in log in screen or the one on top left corner?

Pau Ubach
on 10/21/14, 6:55 AM
Alejandro Perez Cosio
On 10/21/14, 9:38 AM

Try restarting your the openerp-server service, if that doesn't work, try clearing your cache: Cmd + Shift + R

Cliff Kujala
On 12/13/14, 5:20 PM

I believe this is a Safari specific problem.  I am experiencing the same problems on Safari, however Chrome and Firefox function as intended.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 10/19/14, 4:16 AM
Seen: 934 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM