Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Modify .SXW file for partner ledger(account_partner_ledger)

By
umer farooq
on 10/11/13, 9:51 AM 770 views

Hello, In partner ledger Report I want to remove Entry Label Field(column) and Change it with "Description ".Now I have Open-office Installed and I am making changes in these two files.Account_partner_ledger.sxw and Account_partner_ledger_others.sxw. When I save it I expect it remove Entry label to Description. Is it the best way to do it. please Help me in it..

Silly question you are doing this ... OpenOffice>Server parameters>Login......Openerp report Designer>Modify Existing Report>Partner - Partner Ledger>Open report......editing the report then............Openerp report Designer>Send to the server? and not editing the the sxw file directly?

Cameron
on 10/11/13, 6:37 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/13, 9:51 AM
Seen: 770 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM