Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

modify script "quotation viewed by customer"

By
Lorenzo
on 8/25/16, 9:54 AM 196 views

Hello,

I'm using odoo to send quotes to my customers. When the quote is sent , the customer receive a link to consult the quote.

And then, all the subscribers in the quote are receiving an email "quotation viewed by customer" in french "Devis vu par le client".

Problems arrived when the seller want to consult the quote, all the quote's followers receive the same email with "Quote viewed by customer".

Can you help me on this ?

Thanks in advance,

Lorenzo

That is because there are followers mapped to that Sale Record. when an Internal Note is logged then it will notify in channel via Odoo instance, but if message is logged it will indeed notify all the followers via mail.

deep
on 8/26/16, 3:07 AM

Ok I unmapped all the followers.

But I always have this internal notification "Quotation viewed by customer".

Why this appeared when it is not the customer who saw the quote ?

Could you modify this note ? Delete it ?

Lolo

Lorenzo
on 8/26/16, 4:09 AM
Lorenzo
On 8/29/16, 5:26 AM

Hello,

Can you explain me :

- how to change the script "quotation viewed by customer" in the internal notes by "Quotation viewed" only ? or where I can manage this note if it possible ?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/25/16, 9:54 AM
Seen: 196 times
Last updated: 8/29/16, 5:26 AM