Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

modify sale.report_saleorder

By
Pascal de Clarens
on 9/23/14, 1:44 AM 2,186 views

Hello,

The template sale.report_saleorder needs to be modified, both for language and for the colum's order. 

I have seen that it is possible to modify using openoffice... but I do not find where the templates are located and how to save the modification...

Thanks for your help

I did find it in odoo/server/openerp/addons/sale/views Now the question is that I need special rights to write in this location... I went into properties and changed to authorise modifications... no succèss yet.

Adret, Pascal de Clarens
on 9/23/14, 2:58 AM

Did you find a solution ?

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 9/23/14, 4:01 AM

Wich report do you want to modify? The report "analyse des ventes" in french or the printable report(.pdf)?

If you want to change the printable report, you have to overwrite the RML file in report folder.

If this is the other report, you have to overwrite the report object in the module folder. This object is a SQL request that select all the field you want to show in your table.

Bonjour, l'idée est de modifier le PDF pour devis et factures, d'une part parceque tous les termes ne sont pas traduits, d'autre part pour changer la présentation (en particulier la colonne TVA doit être a droite) puis il faudra penser a faire un recapitulatif les différents taux de TVA en pied de facture (conformement à la Loi Française). Mon problème est donc (je crois) de modifier le fichier report_salesorder.xml que je trouve et que je modifie, mais la modification n'est pas prise en compte...

Adret, Pascal de Clarens
on 9/23/14, 5:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/23/14, 1:44 AM
Seen: 2186 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM