Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

modify readonly field

on 8/21/13, 3:53 PM 497 views

i install point of sale module and i want to modify the field "date_order" on pos.order . So i do readonly=False and update the module but i nothing is happen. Please help me!

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 8/21/13, 5:35 PM

more details are needed to answer your question, but if the field is readonly in the python code, you can only override that through python code. You cannot override it using XML tags.

Thanks Patently! I use this option but it no works. What kind of details are you needs?

on 8/24/13, 1:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/21/13, 3:53 PM
Seen: 497 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM