Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

missing the import button

By
Sven Gehr
on 8/18/13, 7:28 AM 2,244 views

Hi@all,

I'm install openerp7 on my local ubuntu 12.04 LTS (64Bit) from:

nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/deb/

I'm testing at the moment a lot in the area import / export. Yesterday I was able to import suppliers. But since today is missing the import button :-(

with best regards sven

Hi, Please give more details and a print screen.

Borni DHIFI
on 8/18/13, 8:04 AM
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 8/19/13, 5:38 AM

Hello , have you checked the "Allow users to import data from CSV files" is true or not. (For that Go to Setting > Configuration > General Setting).

now it works

Sven Gehr
on 8/19/13, 6:37 AM
Sven Gehr
On 8/19/13, 4:20 AM

Yes I'm working at the moment only with the admin. I have not changed anything on the access right. Where can I find the setting for the import?

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 8/18/13, 7:51 PM

Are you logging in as the same user? Make sure that user has the ability to import. Looking the access right page of their user profile

Are you in the tree view? Import only appears at the top of the page when you are viewing treeview.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 8/19/13, 1:47 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/18/13, 7:28 AM
Seen: 2244 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM