This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm running a self-hosted 8.0 nightly from 5/19 on Windows Server 2012.  I'd like to get into reporting timesheet data, but I have the feeling I'm missing some standard reports (or other obvious fix).  When I go to Reporting > Human Resources > Reports, I only have three options:

Task Hours per Month

Timesheet Profit

Leaves by Department

I believe I have all the standard timesheet modules installed and haven't figured out how to get this functionality without learning report coding and doing it all myself.  I figured it would be better to ask the geniuses here if I am missing something.  Specifically what I'm looking for are two reports (though either would be a great start):

1. A popup dialog asking me for date range and then a report that lists all employees, and their total time for each task/analytic account during that period, and a sum of their total time.

2. A popup dialog asking me for date range and then a report that lists all tasks/analytic accounts and the total time billed to each of them by ALL employees. A breakdown showing each employee's contribution would be great too.  In this sense, both reports have the same data, they are just grouped and summed differently.

Thanks to all who read and ponder this with me.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks André, this is at least pointing me closer to what I'm looking for.  I'll explore it in depth this weekend.

Best,

Matt

Discard
Best Answer

I don believe the reports are available in the standard. You may have a look in the OCA modules. And I've seen some custom modules of partners doing exactly what you want.

http//www.github.com/OCA

Regards,

André Schenkels

Discard