Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Missing POS orders

Samer Al-Sarhan
on 5/21/16, 10:41 AM 233 views

Greeting All,

im our company we use odoo 9 to manage our activity, and every thing is realy greate , except one problem which caused by the POS, For some reason some of the orders (paid one) not found in the backend and no indicator In the POS shown any stacked Orders, any help will be appreciated

Exactly the same problem here. Even the server logs don't show errors or any indication of orders not saved. We are using Firefox on Windows as POS clients, and I don't see any orders stuck in the client localcache.

Osoul for Technology and Software Development, Walid Baruni
on 5/21/16, 4:50 PM

am on windows using google chrom any one Can help please?

Samer Al-Sarhan
on 5/23/16, 10:56 AM
On 5/24/16, 5:02 AM

one of the cause is that the POS session had lost the connection (internet or network) with the backend server (this is shown on the red button on top right side of the pos screen). 

Normally when the connection is resumed (green light) the paid transactions are then sent to the backend.

However this situation seems to be to much dependant from the browser used outside of odoo to run the POS session; one cannot guarantee that every POS transaction is saved onto the backend.

I feel this as a weakness for the POS. Please correct me if I am wrong

you are correct, but i noticed that the missing orders not transfered from unpaid to paid, and the products inside the unpaid orders has been removed but the orders them selves still exist in unpaid local storage, i think there is a bug in the .js files

Samer Al-Sarhan
on 5/24/16, 7:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/21/16, 10:41 AM
Seen: 233 times
Last updated: 5/24/16, 5:02 AM