This question has been flagged
11 Replies

I have activated the payment methods transference and paypall, but in the payment page of the shop, no button or option to select payment method is shown.

On settings - acounting - configure payment acquiring methods, I have checked the option called "visible on portal / website" for both payment methods, and eviroment it's set to production.

There is another parameter I must check?

Discard
Author Best Answer

Finally I found the problem. When I install the module website_sale_delivery, pay options disappears. Any one can confirm this issue?

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue.  Did you find a solution to this?  I am on Odoo 11 CE

Discard
Best Answer

Have you created an entry in your Accounts Journal for the PayPal transaction? For example in Settings->Accounting->Configuration->Journals->Journals I have added code 'PYPL' and set both debit and credit to the 120002 bank account.

Discard
Author

I tryed your example, but it still doesn't work. I erased paypal config, to try to config bank transfer only. On shopping kart workflow, still can pass pay step. No bank info or button is shown. The shopping process can't reach "complete" state.

Did you enter your company paypal ID in the PayPal payment acquirer setting screen?

Author

Yes, I had set all settings for paypal. I would like to use bank transfer only, but doesn't works too. No pay options are shown at pay process. I just set paypal to test if buttons appears, but no one of both pay methods works.

If you have a paypal account you can log into teh development site (sandbox) and create both a test user and test business user account at: https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts/ youc an then use the TEST options in Odoo to transfer money to your test account in the PayPal sandbox and no real money is moved, PayPal have instructions here: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/sb_create-accounts/

Have you also tested in different browsers?

Author

Yes, I have tested on firefox and google chrome, but I found that the problem is with the module website_sale_delivery. I don't have configured delivery cost at all, so the problem can be there. But I think when a product has not delivery cost associated, pay process should still work.

I cannot see a button anywhere and I do not have website_sale_delivery installed.

Hi Kyle, to see payment button, you need to ensure a payment acquirer has been congpfigured in Odoo settings. Also you can't see button in the shop process until you select item, add to cart, process checkout, complete billing information, then payment us the next step, have you done all that?