I've seen this problem pop up on 2 occasions now. I am running odoo8rc1 from github and just updated to the latest commit today. When I change odoo default port from anything other than 8069 I get no hearders and footers on reports, discribed here:
Today I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 and odoo (through github). I imported my database and all was fine, website was working and seemed intact. I updated wkhtmltopdf (https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/wkhtmltopdf-on-v8-not-found-48208) and the wkhtmlpf upgrade warning went away.
Everything is up and running on a new server with new IP. When I print an invoice it takes VERY long and the pdf is missing the header and footer. Odoo is running on port 8069 and changing the alias domain under "General settings" to the new server IP seems to have no effect. Please could someone advise on what I could check and what I am missing.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/22/14, 4:31 AM|
|Seen: 4958 times|
|Last updated: 7/8/16, 3:17 AM|