This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

Is there a way to define minimum and maximum order quantities for sales orders? We have a product (entry to a venue) and we want to set a minimum order of 6 and a maximum of 12. Is there a way to achieve this with Odoo 10?

Regards

Jim

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jim, 
Do you have solution? I have same question as you. 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Suraj

I don't think you understood my question. I want to set minimum order levels on the eCommerce module, so web customers have to buy a minimum amount of a product. I can't adjust the quantities manually after the sale.

Regards

Jim

Discard

Hello Jim,

As I said it is not possible to set min/max level, but you can configure the product in set like create a product and name it "SET OF (QUANTITY)" you want to sell.

Like You have said you are selling "entry to venue" so you can sell it by creating it by saying "entry to a venue for 2 person" that is how you can achieve the your goal

Regards

Suraj

Best Answer

Currently it is not available to set maximum or minimum limits. But you can manage the number of product that you have to sent to the customer manually from inventory management.

To do so you have to go to Inventory app --> Your company's orders --> warehouse stock --> in that you have to edit the "DONE" field to deliver the partial order.

do so you have to go to

Inventory app --> Your company's orders --> warehouse stock --> in that you have to edit the "DONE" field to deliver the partial order.

Discard

He wants to have a minimum qty of items that a person can buy on his ecommerce site.