This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I have custom module that generates a custom report working in v7, but when I install it on v8 although the module installs itself right, when I try to print the report I get an "Unknown report type: webkit", even when I change from webkit to PDF or something else I still get "Unknown report type: PDF"

Is there anything I should change in my code to make it work with Odoo V8? Should I create an osv.AbstractModel model like it says here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26926743/how-output-a-odoo-8-datetime-field-without-time-on-a-qweb-report ?

Any help will be really really really appreciated

Discard
Best Answer

In my opinion there is only one best solution that you can migrate that report to the qweb report as webkit type report have been depricated in v8. report_webkit module is still in addons so can not say it will not work 100%. Before some day i had also same issue and in last i converted that report to the qweb as its batter to Create from scratch insted of solving issues and it will not take too much time also.

Discard
Author

Thanks, yes I guess I will convert. I been loosing a lot of time trying to make it work with no luck.